Tuesday, March 22, 2005

SPRING!

Spring is here, and so are the rains! That’s ok, though. Thunderstorms are so much fun. Soccer in them is interesting, but they should pass by the time my game happens tonight at 8:30. Hey, if anyone wants to come cheer Arsenal on, the place is Silverbacks Park. You can drink on the sidelines. Some players even drink during the games. Real laid-back place. Just say you’re there for co-ed, not the Latino league tournament. Don Taco has a stand there, though, so you can have dinner, too. See you all there, I’m sure!

Anyway, that’s about all that’s going on with me tonight. That, and House, of course. I’ll watch that when I’m back. I get to come into work at the regular time tomorrow, so that’s good. Had a 2.5 hour phone call with our Indian distributor, starting at 7:30am today. Thought it was at 7, so I was here a bit early. That’s ok, though; I’ve gotten a lot done. I should go home, but can’t interrupt this strangely productive day.

I think the rest of the week is going to be pretty quiet. I’m going to try to get back to the gym tomorrow night. It’s been too long, but I just didn’t want to push it with the cough and all.

A few things to do around the house – final details on painting our bedroom and the base boards around our hardwood floors.

Can’t wait for Easter. Get to see the inlaws for the first time since Christmas. It’s so sad, since they only live 50 miles away. It just hasn’t worked out. We even missed Dave’s Dad’s birthday. Well, we’ll finally get to go on Sunday, so that will be nice. I’m one of the lucky ones who loves my in-laws dearly. I think Dave’s pretty darn lucky, too, with my parents. It’s nice. I’ve been in relationships where this wasn’t the case, and it certainly makes things difficult.

Wow, I really am just rambling here. I’ll stop now.

No comments: