Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Eight Years

Interesting realization yesterday. It’s been eight years since I graduated from college. Wow. If I think about it for just a second, it seems like only yesterday. But if I really sit and breakdown everything that’s happened, I realize that, yes, it has indeed been eight years. Incredible. At first, I want to say that it’s depressing. But you know, it’s really not. I’ve done a lot in those eight years. And I’m happy. I’m not saying I’m content, but I’m happy.

I’m never content. I just don’t think it’s in my nature. I always want to be doing more than I am, or I want to have done more than I have. Which keeps me moving forward.

Yep. I graduated eight years ago, and I’m happy. Now, on with the rest of my life (and helping Dave become happy, too). Oh, and did I mention that I’ll be 30 in a few months. Cool.

No comments: