Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Well, what to write about today?

The new year? I guess. I’m very excited about this New Year’s with Funkle Ester, Modern Skirts, Cowboy Mouth, an open bar, and a hotel room. But, I’m just not feeling it yet, as I’m here at work for the next two days.

Work. Ugh. There is so much I could be getting done, but I’m just not. When it’s so dead in the office, it’s hard to get motivated. Of course, it doesn’t help that the Hagerman blood in me indicates a serious need to procrastinate. We Hagermans are champions at procrastination. If there was an award, we’d probably win it.

Anyway, so I look around me at all I could be doing, and here I am, doing this. Oh well.

And this isn’t because I don’t like my job or the company I work for. On the contrary, I love my company and my job. As a matter of fact, I think most people I know get really sick of hearing me gush about this place, the people I work with, even the people I work for. It’s incredible. They just do things that are logical. Honestly, you would say it’s common sense, but it seems to be so uncommon for companies to do things like ours does, that I can’t say that.

Oh well, it’s just that it’s the end of the year. Not much is going on, and I’d rather be at home taking care of some things like cleaning, throwing stuff away, painting, painting and more painting. That would be fun for a couple of days. But I don’t have any more days off.

Can’t wait for Friday.

3 comments:

galarza said...

i agree with you. painting is fun. but like last night, i had time to do stuff and i watched a movie. although it was a really great movie, it was the 3rd movie in 3 days that i watched. then i just sit on the couch and eat candy. i did clean out the garage in woodstock last night. that was fun. but i had to watch the history of ny giants football on dvd first. that was fun too.

i decided that most of the stuff in woodstock is not worth me putting in my car and driving around with for the next however long, so i threw everything in jsn's truck and said 'go to the goodwill'. even my couch. :)

this all really had nothing to do with whit's original post. i could go on & on, but i won't.

Russell said...

Hey Whit,

I didn't get the link for snapfish.

Russell said...

russellsauve@hotmail.com