Wednesday, December 22, 2004

They're all laughing at you

Is there something put in stereo headphones – you know, the tiny earbud kind – that makes them dissolve after a certain amount of time? Between the two of us, my husband and I have probably purchased 15 pair in the last four years. That’s no less than $150 on headphones. Yet, when I need them now because I want to listen to a really kick ass song at work very loudly, I can’t find the pair that I bought specifically for work. Damn. They’re all in a corner of our house together laughing at me.

5 comments:

Captain said...

Yeah, I've found that with headphones, as with sunglasses, the more expensive and the nicer they are, the more apt you are to lose them. I have a pair of servicable headphones here at work that I paid 4.99 for and they have yet to disappear. I was wondering about the others though, I guess they really are gone.

I wonder if Sony sells them by the gross.....

galarza said...

'they're all gonna laugh at you!'

i have a ton of the delta headsets. too bad they won't help you.

Russell said...

Hey Stacey, are you going to start blogging or just comment on everyone else's? :-)

Whitney said...

she's got her own now, as of today it's live.
galarza9.blogspot.com.

galarza said...

yes, i do have one of my own. where all of my creative & unique & highly underrated thoughts can enlighten others. i enlighten dave via email every day. i try to enlighten whitney, but she is actually working at work so i dont bother her as much.