Thursday, May 31, 2007

Second Wind

So, I've discovered something about myself. If I don't go to bed by 10:30, I get a second wind, and end up staying awake until midnight or later. Fun.

Anyway, in my online meanderings, I've read about that boy who shot the 1000 lb pig. The family says the pictures are legit, and if they are, that's just wild. I'm not an anti-hunting nut, but I don't think I could personally shoot and kill something. It's just not in me. But if other people want to, and abide by laws regarding size and quantity, then go for it.

Seriously, though, (not that it's surprising) PETA seriously has its priorities out of whack here. They have named this boy's dad the worst dad in the country. I know it's hyberbole, but when there is a guy out there who put his child in a microwave, I can't even begin to imagine how a group - however biased - can call a man who teaches his son to hunt the worst dad in the country.

No comments: