Thursday, May 24, 2007

new theme?

I'd like to have a new theme, but who am I kidding. I never keep the themes going, but I'll try. So here's my idea. I want to try every day (or as close to it as I can) to post at least one link to something I read that I enjoyed, found interesting, funny, stupid, or infuriating.

Today's favorite read is this one from the Galarza.

As for my introduction, I don't think I'm quite as self-aware as her, so mine won't be nearly as good. But here goes:
Hi, I'm Whitney. I'm a Christian married only child who has too many animals and a life full of chaos. I'm a control freak who can't seem to say no to much, so I end up working too much, buying too much, and doing too much in general. The only things I don't do too much of are sleeping, exercising, and seeing friends and family. As a matter of fact, those are the things I don't do enough of.
As far as superficial things go, I love soccer and Lyle Lovett.
In the realm of the non-superficial, I love my husband, my family, my friends, and my pets.

No comments: