Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm it

i've been tagged...

4 Jobs I've had
1. Waitress
2. Video Store Clerk
3. Events Photographer
4. "strategic alliances manager" - sounds cool, huh?

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Casablanca
3. Lost Boys
4. Gladiator

Four places I've lived (in chronological order):
1. Alpharetta, GA
2. Dunwoody, GA
3. Athens, GA
4. Roswell, GA

Four TV shows I love:
1. 24 aka The Jack Bauer Power Hour
2. House
3. Arrested Development
4. Mad About You

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1. My Name is Earl
2. Carnivale
3. Entourage
4. The West Wing
5. Boston Legal
6. The Shield
7. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
8. The L Word
9. Prison Break
10. Commander-In-Chief

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Hilton Head Island
4. Key West

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. pasta
2. fresh grilled fish
3. fried catfish from Riverbend in Thomaston, GA
4. sushi

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. Bank Account
3. my company's intranet
4. News

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Maloolooba Beach
2. Charleston
3. Any beach that's warm and sunny
4. On a boat

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Dave
2. I think everyone else has been tagged

No comments: