Sunday, February 27, 2005

Yep, that's it. It's official...

I'm old.

Didn't go dancing. Was wiped out after several hours of pictures with toddlers and infants. Went home, slept. Woke up, ate dinner. Decided there was no way I was going to drive 20+ miles to dance until 2am, then get up at 7 to head to Dahlonega.

Plus, Stacy is getting over a cold, and was also tired.

We went to see Sideways, instead. Good movie, but I don't get all the Oscar talk. I prefer Garden State. Another movie in the vein of a man having a life crisis. I guess I can relate better to a 27 year old having a crisis over finding love and direction, vs. a late 30-something year old having a crisis over divorce, finding love and direction. Worth a rental, for sure. The scene with Paul Giamatti talking about why he prefers Pinot, is absolutely wonderful.

Anyway, so now I have the cold that Dave, Stacy, and at least 3 people at my office had last week. Joy. Airborne and NyQuil are my friends. I certainly hope this will be gone before we head to St. Simons.

1 comment:

galarza said...

good blog, whit. i agree about garden state. although sideways was entertaining, i didnt see anything oscar-worthy except maybe paul's performance. it did make me want wine, but definately a rental