Friday, February 18, 2005

F*()& the To Do List

Well, not really. Honestly, I think I would melt away like a wicked witch in the rain without my to do list. However, I’m frustrated right now.

Typically I would be excited to scratch two things off my to do list. But not this time. There are two big projects I’ve been working on for quite some time now. I’ve finished them (fingers crossed, my boss is reviewing the final draft of the second project).

I finished one yesterday after more than a month of work. I probably have 15-20 hours of work in that spreadsheet. Well, I’ve finished one major part of it that I was able to send on. It felt so good.

Today, I’ve all but wrapped up the other project that I’ve been promising someone for over a week. This project has gotten a few hours of focus prior to today, and it has gotten 100% of my attention from 9am-3:15pm today.

So yes, I’m thrilled to have these off my to do list. "Why am I pissed?" you may ask. Because damnit, I only get to mark of two freaking items on my list! Two measely little items! That sucks.

But I’ve gotten a lot done this week, so I can’t wait for the funkle show, and the vodka tonic(s)/white russians/bass ale/whatever alcoholic that come along with the show.

1 comment:

galarza said...

im sorry i cancelled on the sushi. it sounds like you couldve used it as much as i could have. i was SOOOOO looking forward to yellowtail....