Thursday, February 24, 2005

Nu-Uh

Has it really been almost a week since I posted last? That's insane. I thought I posted a couple of days ago. So sorry to my (3) avid readers. I will edeavor to update more often.

So anyway, this week at work has been crazy, as usual. Good crazy, so it's ok. Just weird around there. So much to get done. So many people who need me to do things. I don't know about the rest of you who may be able to handle having many unread messages in their inboxes, but I get freaked out at around 75. I'm very comfortable if I can maintain a 45-50 unread messages mailbox. It's a constant struggle to maintain that. Oh well. It's good that I'm busy. Some semblance of job security, I guess.

So, now I'm home. And I get to do business taxes sometime in the next week. Don't know when, but I'll figure it out.

OK, so Dave's camping this weekend, which means going dancing with Stacy. Yay! Techno/Electronica after all these years, here we come. I can't wait. It's been way too long. When we were in college, we used to go dancing at least once a week, usually twice a week. One time we actually left a party in Atlanta at 12 to drive to the 40Watt in Athens for dancing from 2-4 then drove back home. Wednesdays at Masquerade from 12-4 was our usual plan during the summers. That's how much we loved dancing. And, damn, have I missed it.

Let's see, what else is going on. The plan this weekend is a killer. Friday rest up for the schedule. Saturday, shoot no less than four family/baby portraits from 9am-2pm. A show at the Park Bench- another cover band that plays fun music - then DANCING. Then it's up at the crack of dawn to meet my grandparents at church in Dahlonega and then head to lunch.

Then its home to crash, and I guess get these taxes done. They're due on the 15th of March. Ick.

I guess that about catches us up. Will also be posting some fun pictures from this week and weeks previous. Enjoy.

No comments: