Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I know a bourbon lover or two

That sounds funny, but wasn't meant in a funny way - really. There's no double entendre, but I think it sounds like there could be if you try hard enough.

Anyway, as usual, I'm stealing a link from The Agitator. The post has some fun tidbits on American bourbon, which deserves more props than it usually gets.

Bourbon is my preferred liquor, though I still can't drink it straight, or even on the rocks. Because of that, I don't yet drink "the good stuff." I just can't bring myself to mix Bookers with Coke. So, Jack is the one for me.

2 comments:

Russell said...

You had me at "bourbon".

Ok, you really had me at "entendre".

OK OK OK.

You had me at "Jack".

galarza said...

the other night i was given johnny walker black & coke and i learned an important lesson...

NOTHING beats jack. <3