Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday blogging

Well, I have the computer out because I need to be doing some work. I can't get my VPN to launch, though, so I can't get to any of my files. This actually kind of stinks because I have a presentation in Minneapolis on Tuesday, meetings all day tomorrow, then class from 6-9pm, and my flight is at 7:50am to MSP. That makes it kind of hard to prepare the presentation, which is what I intended to do tonight. I'm sure I'll find a way.

As for blogging itself, it's looking like next time I log in, I'll have to update to new blogger. Based one what I've heard from the circle, I'm not real thrilled about this. Another, oh well.

This weekend was pretty full, but not too eventful. I would have liked to have gotten more done.

Well, it's off to the great white north on Tuesday and Wednesday. At least they've had a warm front come in and it will be highs around 14 on Tuesday and 10 on Wednesday. That may sound awful, but it's a smidge better than last week's weather which was a high of 1. Seriously. Plus, if I don't want to, I don't ever have to go outside. I can take the habitrails everywhere. But I think I'll at least stick my head outside one night to see what -6 feels like.

No comments: