Sunday, February 04, 2007

So much to blog ...

I know I really haven't blogged much lately, even though so much has been going on. Well, chalk it up to laziness - a special kind of laziness. Since the hard drive on our laptop fried last summer (and we had it replaced), we haven't been able to get the wireless to work. This means that in order to blog, I must make a special trip downstairs to the desktop computer. When I'm on that computer, I'm usually working, so by the time I'm done with that, I really don't feel like blogging. Well, as it turns out, it wasn't the laptop at all, but the desktop computer that over the last few years we've filled up with programs and data - 35 gB of music and more than 200gB of pictures. That poor computer has been chugging along with patches and restarts for the last three months until yesterday, when we were able to go get a screaming fast new computer. And Dave got the wireless working. So, hopefully, this means I'll blog more. I know I'll blog a few today.

No comments: