Monday, October 05, 2009

pushing my luck

J's been asleep now for almost three hours, so I'm pushing my luck in trying to get something posted here.

Just wanted to say how wonderful this whole experience has been, in spite of the c-section stuff. That's no fun, but I'd do it again tomorrow if it meant getting another little munchkin like this one. He's just the most wonderful thing in the world.

I could stare at him all day, hold him all day, and kiss him all day. In case you're wondering, my favorite place to kiss is the little valley above his nose - right between his eyes.

Oh, and I kept a little log while the labor stuff was going on, since I didn't feel anything, thanks to the lovely epidural. I may post that in the next few days/weeks, if I get the opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome -e