Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eh

Not much of an update, but it's been almost a week.
This week's music round-up ...
The woman on Britain's Got Talent who's been making the YouTube and talk TV rounds blew me away, too.
I did a great job with the CD purchase a couple weeks ago. The Mavericks and Alejandro Escavedo CDs are amazing - not a bit of filler in either one. I already knew I that I love the k.d. lang, Pretty in Pink, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Traveling Wilburys CDs. Junior Brown is good, but I haven't listened to the English Beat or Buffy CDs, yet.
Hugh Laurie's version of Georgia on My Mind at the end of House this week was ... I don't even have the words. Heartbreaking?

Off to Chicago for a few days with my best friend and our moms. There is much museum visiting, eating and shopping to be done.

No comments: