Friday, May 30, 2008

Maybe a running theme

Ha, I've said that before. But we'll see.

Two Things I'm excited about this weekend:
Going to see Sex and the City with Mom.
Yep, I'm pretty stereotypical. I absolutely loved the show, and can't wait to see the movie. I've heard a couple of spoilers, and hope they were only decoys. I've tried to stay clear of reviews and info because I love surprises.

I'm also excited to have the hubby back safely from Chicago.

I know this was a blog about just two things, but there are some other good things going on. I'm so happy that my grandparents have decided to move into a senior living community very close to our house. This will be the closest to my grandfather I have ever lived, and I can't wait for them to move down here in August. I'll be able to see them all the time.

Also, while I was typing this, I heard a commotion just outside. When I went to check it out, I had to come back in and get the camera. There was a 6 inch (or longer) snapping turtle in our front yard that a family had spotted and was trying to move to safety. I'll have pictures later.

Gotta run to dinner.

No comments: