Saturday, September 08, 2007

I really have been meaning to blog

but there's been so much going on. I'm leaving for San Francisco in a few hours. Not super excited about the trip, but I'll at least get some reading done.

So waht's been going on to keep me from blogging since the UK (and there are still UK observatsions to blog), you may ask? Well, I finished and passed the last final in my class. Now there's a capstone class, then a cram course which includes 120 hours of prework (FUN!).

But, mainly, since July whatever when the last Harry Potter movie came out, I've read the first six books. I started Deathly Hollows last night, and hope to finish it on this trip.

We've also been on two more trips - Tarpon Springs and Charleston. A couple weeks after I get back from San Francisco, Dave starts his whirlwind travel through the rest of the year. It's going to be crazy.

No comments: