Thursday, April 14, 2005

So much to say ...

OK, in the last week there has been so much that I’ve wanted to blog about, but I just
a) haven’t had time, and
b) haven’t felt up to it

Damned 3000+ pollen count!

And work has been extremely busy. I’m trying to work through my entire to-do list by the end of this week. Certainly this is no easy task, but as I’ll be in London Monday and Tuesday of next week, and in the air on Wednesday, I really need to make sure my desk is cleared. So, thus explains the lack of posts recently.

There really is a lot going on, though. I promise. There will just have to be a summary for now:
Party planning
Kayak shopping and investigating opportunities for lessons
Fantastic catfish dinner last Saturday night
Amazing walk through abandoned textile mill
Trip to London coming up
Allergies
Great entertainment

No comments: