Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Updates

I know there are only about four of you reading this, but I've updated a couple of things in the posts.

First of all, I've added "share" buttons in case you find something really interesting here and want to pass it along.

Also, I've added what Google calls "Reaction" buttons. I want to know what you (two) think of the posts, so please let me know if you like something you read here, if you love a post, or if you hate a post. This will help me know what you respond to, and hopefully post more similar subjects or even do more research on stuff you love (or tell you to get lost if you hate something I really love posting about). Oh, and these show up on all posts now retroactively, so if you are so inclined, feel free to go back through them and let me know what you think of some of the older posts.

No comments: