Sunday, May 24, 2009

Updates

Well, let's see, the biggest update is that we know now that this little one is a boy. Crazy. Today, at church, I was watching the four year-old classroom, and we had 11 boys and two girls. I can only consider it prep, and I came home totally wiped out!

Yesterday, Dave and I went to the symphony; as usual, we were not disappointed. This was a matinee show featuring Chris Botti and his touring band, backed by the ASO. Every musician on that stage was insanely talented, and watching the drummer was like watching a hummingbird. I've never seen drumsticks move like that. Dave could provide more color, but all I can really say is that it was wonderful.

And then there was dinner. I cannot express how amazing our food was at R. Thomas last night. We have always enjoyed our meals there, but yesterday was exceptional. Dave had the wings, and I had a burger topped bacon and guacamole and home fries on the side. We finished with turtle cheesecake and mango pie. Nothing we ate was less than spectacular.

No comments: