Thursday, October 09, 2008

Effing Election

As a fellow blogger said, I'm over this election. He's still undecided, and so am I, but I'm getting closer and closer to making my decision.

The prospect of a fully democrat-ruled government scares the begezuz (how do you spell that, anyway) out of me. It worked terribly when the party that I mostly agree with had all the control, so the thought of the democrats with that much power is downright terrifying. Because of that, I was leaning towards McCain (over Bob Barr) for the sake of a split government.

However, the longer this campaign goes on, the closer I am to voting for Barr, even though doing so could hand Georgia (and the election) to Obama.

I just don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to vote for the "lesser of two evils" even if that means voting my conscience sends the greater of those two evils to the White House.

No comments: