Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Saturday night ...

And we're sitting here comfortably, about to watch Click. Dave's girl is in it, and it does look cute. We just got back from the liquor store, and word has it that Yuengling is finally working on a distribution agreement in Georgia. Summer Hummer is back on the shelves. And hubbie got a new beer that looks ... interesting - Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre. We'll see.

Pensive Whitney came and went very quickly, so that was nice. There's a little bit still in there, always is. We have a lot going on right now, so it makes sense - a lot of decisions to make or at least start thinking about making.

My hubbie was kind enough to find some wonderful podcasts dedicated to my Reds - Liverpool, so now I can finally keep up with how my boys are doing. I can always read about them, but sports commentary is much better delivered with at least audio, I think.

What else?

I'm headed to Boston this week. I'd love to see some friends if we can work it out, but I'm not sure if it will work. I'll be visiting with my three week-old God daughter and helping out my friend with this whole new baby thing.

I think it may be time for a new picture, especially since I'll be away from the blog for a little while.














Sunset and canoers over Lake Chatuge

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hell, let's make it work. You may not catch Serena, as she is flying out of town Saturday, but maybe we can hook up at some point that day. Whaddyathink?

Whitney said...

I'll give you a call when I'm in tomorrow. I get in pretty early if I get the first flight out. I'm leaving Friday afternoon, so maybe we can all see each other.